Dear anybody who is nice enough to view this blog:

I'm not going to claim to be a cook, baker, whatever. I like to make treats, and I'm slowly getting into cooking meals. There are two main purposes for this blog: 1) I think it will inspire me to cook/bake more often, and 2) I like when people share recipes with me, so I figured this would be a fun way to share the recipes that I like.

I hope you like some of the recipes I find. Also, I would love you forever if you shared your favorite recipes with me. Remember, cooking newbie here. Thanks!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

cake cookies


Cake cookies. Two delicious treats in one.


Ingredients:
• 2 eggs
• 1/2 cup vegetable oil
• cake mix of your choice
(I have a deep love for german chocolate and confetti mixes.)

Do:
• preheat oven to 350º
• mix it all together
• make into cute little cookie balls
• bake for 8 minutes
• stuff face

(Recipe and directions courtesy of Kate Knowles)

No comments:

Post a Comment